Thursday, January 15, 2009

Do you remember when?

As a programmer, I have passed my mid of thirties, so I can not be called "young" at this age. As a programmer, am I success or do I feel I was success? I am not quite sure, it is just a career that I've took for the past 13 years. 13 years, that's a long time, I don't have anything that I can be very pride of, (am I not talented or blessed) but I do have a lot of experience and programming skills. Now, I spend more my personal time on Buddhist meditation, I am more consider myself as a Buddhist than a programmer. But to be a programmer, I know I should spent some of my personal time on programming.

I am not cheer up as a programmer right now. The economy or the immigrant life is some reasons. But my attitude need to flesh up, and I need to do some replaning to take the charge of on my programming career.

I like the following video:


A programmer works on beauty of code.
A gymnast works on beauty of body.
A Buddhist works on beauty of mind.
All takes hard work!